Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. We focus on circular product solutions, engaging every part of our supply chain to ensure we are reducing our impact on the planet.
Some of our initiatives include:
- Upcycling of landfill destined vintage clothing.
- Establishing a commission knit program that focuses on collaborating with knitting companies to produce fabric locally
- Launching a Sustainable All-Over-Print™ (S.A.O.P.™) solution.
- Creating a novelty knit fabric program that not only ensures a faster turnaround time for our clients, but helps to reduce the carbon footprint of the apparel industry by focusing on lower minimums and using raw materials that are manufactured near our Toronto-based factory.
- Developing an upcycling program to save excess branded products from landfills by redesigning them and giving them new life.
Read our Impact Report in full HERE!